Did you miss our info webinar on Open Call 2 that took place yesterday, on the 21st of April 2020? Watch the recording of the webinar to learn more about our acceleration programme and get first-hand practical information about the Open Call 2 which will distribute €1.5M equity-free funding to innovative SMEs and start-ups. The Open Call 2 closes on 20 June 2020, 17.00 CET.
Contents of the webinar:
- 02:36 PARSEC Accelerator: why innovation fuelled by Earth Observation? (Emmanuel Pajot, PARSEC Coordinator, EARSC)
- what fuelled by Earth Observation means,
- what to expect if you are selected among the 100 winners of this call,
- brief overview of the Business Catalysts.
- 11:29 Open Call 2: distributing €1.5M equity-free funding to SMEs & start-ups (Staša Stojkov Rošić, BioSense Institute)
- the application procedure,
- eligibility criteria,
- how to prepare the pitch deck,
- selection process,
- about the PARSEC Demo Days.
- 28:08 Who is #100PARSEC and how to “meet your match” (Carla Marquez, bwcon)
- the PARSEC first stage winners (#100PARSEC) in a nutshell,
- how to meet your match.
- 37:58 Start matchmaking and networking today! (Weronika Borejko, EARSC)
- how to join the PARSEC matchmaking space hosted by Brella in steps,
- how to network.
- 46:34 Question & Answer session (moderators Nefeli Politi-Stergiou, Ruuta Skujina, Evenflow)
Open Call 2 important dates:
The deadline for submissions for the Open Call 2 is the 20th of June 2020, at 17.00 CET
The PARSEC Demo Days are scheduled for the 2-3 July 2020